I read 28 books, I mean how does that happen? I never usually get this many in so I’m pretty excited to be doing this Wrap Up though it’s gonna be a big one so you may want to grab a cuppa!
I only read 2 books from my July TBR. So I’ve decided to knock TBR’s on the head for now and just read what I want to read because that’s far more fun.
Also I participated in and finished booktubeathon which was just awesome. I had a really good time doing it and I look forward to doing more book challenges in the future.
So here’s what I’ve read:
- The Baby in the Room by Jon Ronson. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Ella’s Twisted Senior Year by Amy Sparling. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Full Tilt by Emma Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Full Tilt Review.
- All In (Full Tilt #2). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Rush by Emma Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Endless Possibility (Rush #2) by Emma Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- 36 Questions That Changed My Mind about You by Vicki Grant. ⭐️⭐️ 36 Questions That Changed My Mind About You Review.
- Something Beautiful by Amanda Gernentz Hanson. Something Beautiful Review.
- How The Save A Life by Emma Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Dirty Daddies by Jade West. ⭐️⭐️
- To Kill the President by Sam Bourne. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ To Kill The President Review.
- Lick by Kylie Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Lead (Stage Dive #3) by Kylie Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Deep (Stage Dive #4) by Kylie Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Heart’s A Mess by Kylie Scott. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Into The Water by Paula Hawkins. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Into The Water Review.
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Bend It Like Beckham by Narrinder Dhami. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Wessex Tales by Thomas Hardy. ⭐️⭐️
- Matilda by Roald Dahl. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Creeps by Fran Krause. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Creeps Review.
- What Foes Consent Really Mean by Pete Wallis. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ What Does Consent Really Mean Review.
- Hot Milk by Deborah Levy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Dave Gorman vs The World by Dave Gorman. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Now on to August!!!!
Thanks for reading 🙂