If you follow my Instagram you’ll know that A) that I decided to do the booktubeathon even though I’m not on booktube I spend a lot of time watching videos and wanted to join in. B) That I started a day early because it’s my hen do on Saturday and I didn’t think that I’d be in any fit state to read on Sunday and C) that I didn’t really need to start early because I finished in 4 days!
So what did I read? I hear you scream with excitement…
- A book with a person on the cover: Bend it Like Beckham by Narinder Dhami.
- Read a hyped book: The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien.
- Read a book in a day: The Withered Arm and other stories by Thomas Hardy.
- Read a book with a character in it who is different to you: Matilda by Roald Dahl.
- Read a book outside: What Does Consent Really Mean by Pete Wallis, Thalia Wallis and Joseph Wilkins.
- Read a book that was a cover buy: Hot Milk by Deborah Levy.
- Read 7 books in 7 days: The Creeps by Fran Krause.
How is your booktubeathon going? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading 🙂