I’ll split this Haul into eBooks and Physical Books. As always the Goodread’s page will be linked in the title. So it begins…
- Idol by Kristen Callihan Killian (what kind of name is that????) is a rock god. Libby (better) is a recluse. The world wants Killian back on stage but he’s not going anywhere without Libby. This sounds like an awesome, sexy New Adult. I’m really into rock star romance at the moment so I can’t wait to get to this.
- All In (Full Tilt #2) by Emma Scott This is a follow on to the book Full Tilt and I really enjoyed it! I won’t say anything though as I don’t want to spoil anything.
- Rush by Emma Scott Rush follows Charlotte, a classically trained violinist who looses her playing spark after a family accident. Working in a dead end job she gets offered good pay and somewhere to live if she’ll look after extreme sports journalist Noah Lake. Noah who is gripped with rage having lost his sight. Can the pair heal each other? I’ve already read this one too and loved it.
- Endless Possibility (Rush #1.5) This was a novella that fitted in with Rush (as mentioned above). If you do pick up Rush I highly recommend you pick up this novella too.
- How To Save a Life by Emma Scott This is all about Josephine and Evan, both of whom have haunting past and terrible lives, but together can they make something beautiful? I’m currently reading this so I’ll have to let you know.
- Sugar and Gold by Emma Scott This is the sequel to How to Save a Life. That’s all I’m saying cause I don’t wanna ruin it for myself!
- The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott Zelda and Beckett find each other in a city they are both trying to concur, but will they survive all that life throw at them? Time will tell!
- Unbreakable by Emma Scott I don’t think I do the discription of this book justice so please do read the Goodread’s synopsis BUT this is essentially about two people who get held hostage in a bank robbery for 3 days, and no doubt a romance will pursue. This sounds awesome!
- Love Beyond Words by Emma Scott This is the Last Emma Scott book on this haul I swear (only because there are no more)! I don’t really know what this book is about but it features a bookworm, a coffee shop and a secret that could read love apart (which is my favourite kind of secret to read about).
- Nantucket Summer by Leila Howland This is a young adult duology comprising of Nantucket Blue and Nantucket Red that I got combined in this gorgeous paperback. Cricket was rich and now she’s having to navigate life at the Nantucket beach resort poor but will an off limits boy make her summer worth while? I have a feeling yes, I can’t wait to read this one.
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno This book is all about a girl who is desperately waiting out 99 days of summer till she can leave town and get to college, why? She cheated on her boyfriend… with his brother! I’ve had my eye on this for ages and I’ve finally taken the plunge.
- Matilda by Roald Dahl I don’t need to give a synopsis of this book do I really? I watched the film of this the other night for the first time since I was a kid and couldn’t believe how dark it was. There have been discussion with me and a friend about doing a Roald Dahl read-a-thin at some point so I picked this up, I also picked up…
- The Witches by Roald Dahl
- Lick by Kylie Scott I picked this up because it’s another New Adult rock star romance and it just sounds so good!
- Twist by Kylie Scott I picked this up thinking it was the second book to the one above, turns out it’s the second book to a completely different series! So I’ll have to pick those different books up at a later point 😂😂.
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay This is the story of a teenage girl, exorcism and a documentary crew. I’ve though this sounds awesome for ages and I can’t wait to pick this up.
- Broken River by J. Robert Lennon And this one is a good old ghost story about a haunted house that also sounds freaking awesome!
And that’s it for now!
Thanks for reading 🙂