It’s July. I am feeling summer and I am feeling reading glorious books. I haven’t really stuck to my TBR’s lately but I still think they’re fun to do! And I’d like to give them a go still.
What will I read in July? As always, click the title links for the Goodread’s page.
- The Elephant in the Room by Jon Ronson. I’m nearly finished with this so I’m sure I’ll get to the end of this in July (hopefully today).
- Ella’s Twisted Senior Year by Amy Sparling. I’m about 40% into the eBook of this and I hope to finish this today too!
- The Little Kiosk by the Sea by Jennifer Bohnet. This book just looks really cute and summery so I’d like to read it (hopefully on a warm summer day in the garden or by the sea).
- Superpowerless by Chris Priestley. I won this last month and I think it just sounds so interesting.
- Holiday in the Hamptons by Sarah Morgan. This also looks like a perfect read for a sunny day!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab I’ve wanted to read this for so long and determined July will he that month!
- Jo Cox: More in Common by Brendan Cox. I would love to know more about Jo Cox and to celebrate all she achieved. What a fantastic lady.
- A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. I’m currently listening to this on audiobook, but it is 33 hours long so we’ll see if I finish this in July!
Thanks for reading 🙂