These have been accumulating since my last book haul about a week ago (oops, sorry not sorry). I’m going to break this into Kindle books and then physical books. As usual lately, the title of the book will be a link on the Goodread’s page if you want to check it out.
- Four Doors Down by Emma Doherty. I already read this and have it 3 stars. It was good for New Adult.
- Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis. This is a creepy (and not in a good way) 1 star book. It was free on Kindle Unlimited.
- Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis. This was the second in the trilogy. No I don’t know why I picked it up and I DNF’d it pretty fast.
- Once She Dreamed by Abi Glines. Abi Glines is a bit hit and miss for me but this was free so I downloaded it.
- All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai. I picked this up really cheap on Kindle and it’s fantastic. I really really enjoyed this book, 4 star read for me. Please check out my review here: All Our Wrong Todays: Review.
- A Secret Garden by Katie Fforde I’ve been going on about it for ages but I’m hoarding summer contemporary and romance at the moment. Found this beautiful hardback in a charity shop for £1.
- Then. Now. Always. By Isabelle Broom This is another travel romance that just sounds glorious. It was on a 2 for £7 offer too which I think is very reasonable.
- A Summer at Sea by Katie Fforde This was another charity shop find. I hope I like this author now I have two of her books on my TBR shelf but it looks summery and awesome.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon I’ve already read this and I wasn’t that taken with it. My review for this book is here: When Dimple Met Rishi: Review
- The Last Dance and other stories by Victoria Hislop I have read a Victoria Hislop before and both of her books (including this one) I have loved. She has such a passionate way with words. Review here: The Last Dance by Victoria Hislop: Review
- Just for the Holidays by Sue Moorcroft This seems to be a family drama/travel romance book. Sounds perfect to me.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas My Instagram friend sent me this book which was so nice of her. I read the ACOTAR series earlier this year and would like to try the Throne of Glass series.
- Holiday in the Hamptons by Sarah Morgan I loved Sleepless in Manhattan so I’m sure I’ll love this one too which appears to be summer romance. This and the next three books I got were on the 2 for £7 offer too.
- The Affair by Santa Montefiore I don’t condone cheating but I do like to read about wild, dramatic affairs, especially when they’re set in different countries.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling I really wanted to get a 20th anniversary edition and as I’m a Gryffindor I of course picked up this copy.
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty I loved Big Little Lies and I think this will have a similar feel.
What should I be reading first? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading 🙂