Hello my book lovelies! I am doing a book haul this morning because I’ve finally received all the books I ordered. BUT there might be a part 2 later because I’m off to a book sale this morning!
I’ll link the Goodread’s page in the title so you can just press on it if you want more information.
- The Last Piece of my Heart by Paige Toon My friend Rachel introduced me to Paige Toon earlier this year and I read all her novels in about a month. This came out at the beginning of May, safe to say I’ve already read this and loved it. I’ve also passed it on so I don’t have the physical copy of it anymore, fantastic read.
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare I got this on release day just because I wanted it, despite the fact I haven’t picked up Lady Midnight yet. I’m still debating waiting till the whole series is out before reading it, but that’s ok because I’m in this for the long haul.
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare I already own the physical book of this but I got this on audiblefor free! I couldn’t turn it down, and I love choices when I read. But as I said above, who knows when I’ll get there!
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling I also REALLY wanted to listen to this book read by Eddie Redmayne. I did, it was ok but it was more content that I wasn’t interested in that the performance which was wonderful.
- Making Sense of the Troubles by David McKittnick and David McVea I realise I know pretty much nothing about the troubles so I bought this book to educate myself.
- Doctor Who: Time Lord Fairy Tales by Justin Wardle I love Doctor Who and I’ve had my eye on this for ages so I finally got it. Can’t wait to read it.
- Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel by Jane Costello Once again I’ve already read this and passed it on. Loved it!
- The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien I wanted all the books and this was the cheapest option so I grabbed this. I really love this edition.
- Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay by Jill Mansell The sticker on this book made me so angry! Apart from that, I love Jill Mansell books, they are just such satisfying romance books.
- Summer at Hope Meadows by Lucy Daniels This looks like a great summery read which is just what I want in this glorious weather.
And that’s everything! What do I need to read now? Let me know what you think in the comments.
Thanks for reading 🙂