Hello fellow book lovers! I had it in my head that today was the last day of May and then I realised it was June, time gets away from me.
I loved pretty much every book I read this month, I gave nothing less than 3 stars which is awesome. I read a total of 11 books.
Out of the 6 books I had on my May TBR I read 2. I didn’t get round to Lady Midnight or Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare mainly because I’m still in two minds. I’m not sure if I want to wait till the whole series is finished before I read it since it was SUCH a long time till the next book is out. I also didn’t get to Americanah by Chimabda Ngozi Adichie or A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E.Schwarb. I have no excuses, I just found books I was more desperate to read.
I did on the other hand read The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien and The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
Finally here’s my Wrap Up. Any reviews I have will be in blue for you to click on.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ My Cousin Rachel by Daphnie DuMaurier.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️The Last Piece of my Heart by Paige Toon.
- The Two Towers by JRR Tolkien.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel by Jane Costello.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Leftover Women by Leta Hong Fincher.
What was your favourite read of May? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading 🙂