Hello again! The start of the month brings my TBR, which this month I’m super excited for and I hope that I will get through, even though we all know I get so easily distracted. It also helps I’m on holiday for 9 days so hopefully I’ll have plenty of reading time!
I will link the Goodread’s page for each book in the title of the book, so you can just click on it and it’ll take you directly there.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I’m reading this right now, I’m about half way through and I’m loving it.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Because I’m loving Fangirl so much I’m going to have to pick up Carry On.
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I was determined I was going to read this last month and I still haven’t read it, I really would like to get to this in June.
- The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry. I have heard such rave reviews about this book that I really want to see what all the hype is about.
- The Oyster Catcher by Jo Thomas. With the bit of hot weather we’ve been having lately I really wanted to get a summer romance in the mix. Romance and traveling round Ireland sounds perfect to me!
- The Tidal Zone by Sarah Moss. I’ve had this on my TBR for the longest time so I think I need to get my butt into gear in June and read it.
- Return of the King by JRR Tolkien. I’ve already started this and would very much like to finish this series this month.
What are your June reading plans? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading 🙂