I’m trying to keep my TBR lists quite short. Mainly because I don’t stick to them when I make big long lists. Instead this is books I know I’m probably going to read because I’m so excited to get to them.
1. The Sun in Her Eyes by Paige Toon.I’m about a quarter of the way through this already so I’m sure I’ll be done with this soon.
2. Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffery Cranor.I’d been looking at this for ages but had to get it yesterday since it was only 99p on kindle! I’m only a couple of chapters into this but really enjoying this so I hope to finish this within the month.
3. Do No Harm by Henry Marsh.I’ve been reading this on and off for a while now. Hope to finish this before the end of the month.
4. All My Secrets by Sophie McKenzie.I picked this up randomly from the library and since it’s got to go back in 2 weeks time, I hope to read it before then.
5. Summer by the Lake by Erica James.At the moment all I can think about reading is summer contemporary/romance. I found this on sale I. My library for 50p so I’m well excited to give this a go!
Let me know what you plan on reading in April in the comments.
Thanks for reading 🙂