I stole this from fandomsontherun linked here: https://fandomsontherun.wordpress.com/2014/11/09/ultimate-harry-potter-tag/
So here is 30 Harry Potter book questions 😀
1. Favourite Book?
Goblet of Fire. I love the difference between Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire just in terms of how dark these books suddenly get. Plus the action in this book blew my mind. I just love it.
2. Least Favourite Book?
Order of the Phoenix, I’ve always struggled with this book. I feel like it’s the awkward book of the series where you need to read it because loads happens but then I feel like it’s just a build up for the last books.
3. Favourite Movie?
Goblet of Fire again!
4. Least Favourite Movie?
Probably Chamber of Secrets, it just looks so old now and it was always quite boring.
5. Favourite Quote?
“After all this time?”
“Always” said Snape.
6. Favourite Weasley?
Ginny. She is so bad ass. She doesn’t get the praise she deserves in the films.
7. Favourite Female Character?
Umbridge. Not because I like her but because she is the ultimate baddie!
8. Favourite Villain?
Also Umbridge. She still makes my blood boil.
9. Favourite Male Character?
I love Lupin. He’s just such a fantastic man but so flawed and I love that.
10. Favourite Professor?
McGonagall, she is fierce and wise and fair. I love reading about her lessons too, they sound fascinating.
11. Would you rather wash Snape’s hair or spend a day listening to Lockhart talk about himself?
Absolutely it would be washing Snape’s hair!
12. Would you rather battle an elated Bellatrix or an angry Molly?
Elated Bellatrix. Maybe I could distract her and win? God help anyone against an angry Molly.
13. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts on the Hogwart’s Express or by flying car?
That’s tough, a flying car would be an experience and a half BUT I’m a wimp. I would much rather be on a nice comfy train watching the scenery whilst eating all those yummy snacks.
14. Would you rather kiss Voldermort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
How about washing myself with bleach? Both of these are horrible! At least if I gave Umbridge a bath I could wear gloves!
15. Would you rather ride a hippogriff or a firebolt?
FIREBOLT! I’d love to fly a broom.
16. Is there a character you felt different about in the movies?
Yes a few but Neville especially, he’s just put across as an idiot in the films, the books give him much more depth.
17. Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No. The movies are fantastic but the books are just better.
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I liked them both, thought they both did a fantastic job.
19. The thing that wasn’t in the movie that you really wanted to be.
Once again Neville’s back story! He needed that backstory.
20. If you could remake any of the Harry Potter films which would it be?
I wouldn’t want to remake any of them, I’d just want them to be longer.
21. Which house did your gut first tell you that you should be in?
22. Which house were you sorted into?
Gryffindor which was a nice surprise.
23. Which class would be your favourite?
24. Which spell would be the most useful to learn?
Alohomora, then I could sneak about unlocking things and snooping.
25. Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Ron, we’re both a bit silly so we’d get on well.
26. If you could own one of the three Deathly hallows which would it be?
Invisibility clock! I’d cause so much mayhem with that thing.
27. Is there an aspect of the books you’d change?
Nope, I love them just as they are.
28. If you could bring one character back to life who would it be?
Fred! Oh god Fred!
29. Hallows or Horcruxes?