Hello February! Hello the month of love 💕 Although I love Valentine’s Day my TBR this month isn’t particularly lovey dovey but they are books I think I’ll love so I think that counts!
From January I’ve brought over some books.
- IT by Stephen King.I am currently 53% of the way through. And because I’m listening to it on audiobook I still have about 20 hours to go! But I’m hoping to finish this in February.
- November 9 by Colleen HooverI’m re-reading all of Colleen Hoover’s books. I read Confess last month so I wanted to pick up November 9 now because it’s the one I remember the least of all her books. I’m currently 9% of the way through this.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling.This is also a reread, I read these books 4 months ago and here I am again! I got the beautiful illustrated edition for Christmas and I’m 36% of the way through this but I speed through these books.
- Beyond the Shadows by Brent Weeks.I’m not sure how I’ve ended up reading 4 books at once but it fits in! This is the 3rd and final book in The Dark Angel trilogy. I’m only a couple of pages in but I’m excited to see how it ends and pick up the Black Prism series next.
Books I Want to Read
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling.Since the illustrated version of this isn’t out till later this year I’m going to reread my paperback of this. I was just going to read the first two illustrated books but I HAVE to carry on reading.
- I Am Malala by Malala YousafzaiI got this for Christmas and I’m so excited to read this.
Let me know what you’re reading in February in the comments!