Is anyone else so sad that Christmas is over? January always gives me the blues so I thought I’d make a book tag to try and cheer myself up using my favourite method, books!
1. When the weather is cold name a book that warms you up inside.
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han.
2. New Year, New You; what book makes you want to be a better person?
I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai.
3. January is a time for rearranging those bookshelves, what book did you read in 2016 that has to go?
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
4. New beginnings. What series are you looking forward to starting this year?
The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare.
5. 2017 is for trying something new. What genre would you like to try this year?
Thanks for reading 🙂