New Year, new book challenge! I challenged myself to read 90 books again this year. The number I don’t think will be a problem but I have upped my challenge by wanting to read 12 classics and buying no new books for the entire year! I’m not kidding when I say I’m already struggling not to buy new books. Luckily I got a ton of new books for Christmas and I’m ready to get reading.
So in January I plan on reading:
- Death Note Volumes 4,5 & 6 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.
- God Hates by Rebecca Barrett-Fox.
- IT by Stephen King (on Audiobook).
- Orange Volumes 4 & 5 by Ichigo Takano.
- The Pie at Night by Stuart Maconie.
Let me know what you’re reading this month in the comments!
Thanks for reading 🙂