If you’ve read my past couple of blog posts you will know that I’m giving up buying new books for 2017. With this in mind I then panicked and bought a load of books. Then I did SUPER well at Christmas (I have amazing family, friends and a gorgeous fiancé who spoil me rotten). So now nearly all the books have arrived I thought I’d finally haul them.
- Death Note Volumes 1-12I am loving this series so I bought it all. Aren’t these covers just so funky looking? I got a very good deal on these and I like them so much more than the black covers.
- God Hates by Rebecca Barrett-FoxI an obsessed with religion, the more extreme the more I’m fascinated. This book is super interesting so far.
- The Pie at Night by Stuart Maconie.This is about Northerners on nights out. I’m northern, I used to go on a lot of nights out. So I wanted to read this non fiction and see how much rings true for me.
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai.This girl is amazing and I can’t wait to read her story.
- How It Works: The Cat by J.A. Hazeley. I’ve read this already and it was really cute! Cats are certainly the rulers over humans aren’t they?
- One by Sarah Crossan.I’ve been wanted to read this for ages, it just looks so different from anything I’ve ever read before.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han.I read To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before in November and I had to see what happened next. I wasn’t disappointed!
- The Case of Beasts by Mark Salisbury and Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them by JK Rowling.I loved the film so much that I just need every book ever related to it. I can’t wait to read the script ad relive the magic!
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.This book is both beautiful visually and poetically. I loved this book.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – The Illustrated Edition by JK Rowling.These editions are just so beautiful I have to have them. I will have them all!
- Confess by Colleen Hoover.I can reread Colleen Hoover books over and over again without getting bored. I have read Confess before but I really want to read it again, I only had it in ebook form so I bought the paperback to add to my Hoover collection.
- Orange complete collection 1 & 2 by Ichigo Takano. I got the first one, read it and loved it. So I quickly ordered the second one in New Years Eve so I would have it before my book buying ban, still waiting for that one to arrive though.
- High School Debut by Kazune Kawahara. I have the first 9 volumes of this coming but they’re not here yet :(.
- Revenant by Michael Punke.I’d been toying with reading this, then I found it in work for £1.99! Bargain!
- The Muse by Jessie Burton.I loved The Miniaturist so I hope I’ll love this too.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding.I’ve read this but not for years, I’m wondering if I’ll like it as much now as I did ten years ago.
- Don’t Want To Miss a Thing by Jill Mansell.I’ve read a lot of Jill Mansell. I like her books because you know exactly what’s gonna happen in the best way. I saw this cheap so I thought why not!
And that’s it. If you made it all the way though this thank you so much! Now to read.