Hello guys! This month has been a fantastic reading month for me. Though a few of these were Christmas short stories I feel like I’ve spent the month just reading (bliss).
I did DNF both Outlander at about 200 pages and The Vampire Academy after the first couple of chapters. What can I say? I tried! I really wanted to get into Outlander and I’m sad I just really didn’t like it.
Anyway, here is my December wrap up:
- Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas – 3 Stars.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them – Newt Scanander: A Movie Scrapbook – 4 Stars.
- The Book of Tides by William Thomson – 4 Stars.
- Death Note Volume 1: Boredom by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata – 4 Stars.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Movie Handbook by Scholastic – 2 Stars.
- The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King – 4 Stars.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – 4 Stars.
- Fly on the Wall by E.Lockhart – 3 Stars.
- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle – 3 Stars.
- Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton – 4 Stars.
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire – 1 Star.
- Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire – 1 Star.
- A Christmas Day Kerfuffle: A Festive Short Story by Amanda Paull – 2 Stars.
- Three Men and a Maybe by Katey Lovell – 3 Stars.
- True Love at Christmas by Juliette Duncan – 4 Stars.
- The Accidental Christmas by Liz Durano – 2 Stars.
- Miranda and Me by Peggy Hart – 2 Stars.
- The Reading Group: December by Della Parker – 3 Stars.
- Retail Stole My Life: The Bitter Rants of a Supermarket Worker by Rob Gonzo – 3 Stars.
- Death Note Volume 2: Confluence by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata – 4 Stars.
- Death Note Volume 3: Hard Run by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata – 4 Stars.
- How it Works: The Cat by Jason Hazeley – 5 Stars.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – 3 Stars.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness – 5 Stars.
- The Ladybird Book of the Zombie Apocalypse by Jason Hazeley – 2 Stars.
- Beserk Volume 1 by Kenyatta Miura.
I’m also about 2/3rds of the way through P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han and I’ll probably finish that by the end of today at some point.
And that’s it. I will be doing my yearly wrap up today so please check that out. And finally thank you all for supporting me through the first year of my blog, I have loved doing it and I can’t wait to start my 2017 year of reading. Happy New Year to you all!