I though since it’s only 5 more sleeps till Christmas that I’d make my very own Christmas book tag 🎅🏽.
- Christmas is all about treats, name a book you’d love to treat yourself to. I’ve read all the Colleen Hoover books but I would love to own them all in physical form, I’m working on it slowly.
- This time of year is always so chilly, name a book that makes you feel cosy inside. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone always feels like coming home and I always feel cosy when I read it.
- I love Christmas decorations and I’m always sad to take them down; what books decorate your shelves all year round? I have so many lovely looking books. I especially love the look of The Harry Potter series on my shelves, My Mortal Instruments series and all my Point Horror books.
- What book have you read that encompasses the spirit of Christmas for you? What Light by Jay Asher made me feel!
- If you could gift one book to someone special what would it be? And why? I want to get my fiancé to read Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi but since I’ve got it on preorder for January he’ll have to wait till then for me to pester him,
- Your bookcases are full to the brim with new books from Santa, what books from 2016 are you letting go? Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. The Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown. After by Anna Todd. Disarm by June Grey. After you by Jojo Moyes.
Thanks for reading my post and feel free to do this tag too if you get the urge too. Merry Christmas!