- What book do you hope Santa leaves under your tree this Christmas? Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling. I loved the film and I’m so desperate to relive it.
- If you could give ONE books as a present, what would it be? And who too? I’d like to give my fiancé all the Disc World books by Terry Pratchet. He really on Jed what he’s read so far. Unfortunately for him I haven’t got him these (yet).
- What books go on your naughty (bad) list? Fifty Shades trilogy by EL James every time!
- What books go on the nice (good) list? There’s so many good books. Obviously Harry Potter, The Infernal Devices, anything by Colleen Hoover or Jenny Han or Kiera Cass. The list is LONG!
- Which fictional characters would you invite to Christmas dinner? Hagrid and Snape! Once again this list would be so long.
- Pick two favourite characters. What gift would they give each other? Atlas and Lily from It Ends With Us. Atlas would buy her something for her flower shop and Lily would give Atlas a binder of her letters from when they were teenagers.