I found this book tag on Spines and Covers web page here: https://spinesandcovers.com/rather-book-edition/ it comes originally from RayKayBooks on YouTube.
- Read only trilogies or stand alones? This is hard because a lot of the time I want more when I read one book but trilogies sometimes drag on. Probably stand alones.
- Read only female or male authors? I probably read more female authors than male so female.
- Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon? I’m in the UK so we have Waterstones rather than Barnes and Noble. If I had a ton of money I’d love to shop at Waterstones. But as in poor and they have such a wider choice I’d choose Amazon.
- All books become movies or television shows? Movies, I don’t watch a lot of tv, I don’t have the attention span for it.
- Read 5 pages a day or 5 books a week? I think I can read 5 books a week if I really tried, 5 pages a day just wouldn’t be enough!
- Be a professional author or a professional reviewer? I had the author dream for a long time but if I got the choice now certainly professional reviewer.
- Only read your top twenty books FOREVER or only read new books FOREVER? I’d pick new books. I do reread but I’d miss new books over rereading.
- Be a librarian or bookseller? I would be a librarian. But only if I owned my own private run library.
- Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite? I think every genre but. I read a lot of romance and I think you can find romance in a lot of other genres.
- Only read physical books or ebooks? Physical.