I’d got to a point recently where my TBR shelf had become really sparse. Yes in someways this is good but I miss choice. I like to have between 30 and 40 books on my TBR pile just so there’s always something there I might fancy. Plus I read about 15 books a month so they don’t stay on the shelf long. So this is a BIG book haul. Some books are new but most of them I got second hand, I think I got 20 of these books for about £30 which is a bargain. Here’s what I got:
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Magical Movie Handbook. I loved the film so I could resist picking this up.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: A Movie Scrapbook.Once again I loved the film so I picked this one up too.
- Chilling Christmas Tales by Various.I used to read these when I was little so I wanted a copy on my shelves.
- The Diabolic by SJ Kincaid.I’ve heard so much about this and I really wanted to try it.
- The Book of Tides by William Thomson.I love to learn and I love the water, so this seemed like a good choice.
Now we’re on to the second hand books…
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.I think it’s been long enough since I’ve read a book about vampires that I can tolerate vampires again, so I’m giving this a go as I’ve heard it’s very good.
- Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton.This has been on my TBR list on Goodreads forever. Sometimes winter makes me want to read cosy and sometimes it makes me want to read about the beach.
- Let it Snow by John Green and friends.
- Foot and Mouth: Heart and Soul by Various.I lived in Cumbria through foot and mouth, it was a horrible time but it’d be interested to look at if through adult eyes.
- 11.22.63 by Stephen King.I started this on audiobook about 2 months ago but I just don’t have the concentration to listen to it. I’ve loved it so far though so I wanted to get the book to carry on.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.Everyone is obsessed with this and I want to be. We’ll see!
- I Have a Dream: The Story of Martin Luther King by Margaret Davidson.I’m embarrassed at how little I know about this fantastic man.
- Beautiful Disaster, Walking Disaster & A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire.This series has been floating around forever. I’m not sure if I’m going to like it but I’m all in now.
- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler.Another one that I’ve wanted to read for a while.
- Fly on the Wall by E Lockhart.I loved We Were Liars so I hope I’ll love this too.
- Because of Low by Abbi Glines.I read the first in this series earlier this year and liked it so I’m going to carry on.
- The Girl That Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King.
- Twelve Favourite Mountains by Wainwright.I love reading about Cumbria and the Lakes, this was so cheap I couldn’t say no.
- The Green Mile by Stephen King.
- Say Her Name by James Dawson.I always love to pick up YA horror when I find them.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han.
- Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.I’ve wanted to get into this series since I saw the film years ago. So I’m trying the first one and if I like it I’ll carry on.
And if you’ve made it this far, thank you SO much for reading. I love sharing with everything bookie and reading about your books too. Have a great day.