November has been a moderately good reading month. I’m currently reading The Martian by Andy Weir which I think I’ll probably finish before the end of November but I can’t see myself finishing anymore books, hence me doing my November wrap up now. This will be in chronological order.
1. Not That Kind of Girl by Lana Dunham. 4 Stars.
2. Spectacles by Sue Perkins. 4 Stars.
3. Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi. 5 Stars.
4. Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke. 3 Stars.
5. Bird Box by Josh Malerman. 3.5 Stars.
6. What Light by Jay Asher. 5 Stars.
7. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Steadman. 3.5 Stars.
8. Agatha Raisin and the Busy Body by MC Beaton. 4 Stars.
9. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamand Ngozi Adichie. 5 Stars.
10. Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland. 4 Stars.
11. A Yorkshire Christmas by Kate Hewitt. 4 Stars.
12. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman. 4 Stars.
13. The Martian by Andy Weir. Which is heading for a 4 stars at the moment.
If you’d like to see what I’m reading and join me in book related chats please feel to add me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30905301-laura
Thanks for reading 🙂