I stole this from Unmanaged Mischeif on YouTube! Please feel free to steal this from me!
1. Are there any books you plan to read in the Autumn months? Yes! It’s when my books go from scary to Christmassy, so I want to get too Beneath the Lake by Christopher Ransom, The Parisian Christmas Bake Off by Jenny Oliver and The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee just to mention a few.
2. September brings back school memories. What was the best book you studied at school and what were your favourite and least favourite subjects? My favourite book from education is Whatever by Michel Houellebecq. It changed the way I thought about things. My favourite subjects at school was drama and music. My least favourite subjects were maths and P.E.
3. October means Halloween! Name some of your favourite horror books and films.
Horror books: The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom, Ring by Koji Suzuki, Penpal by Dathan Auerbach, Needful Things by Stephen King, The Gathering by Dan Poblocki, Pines by Blake Crouch, anything Point Horror or Goosebumps.
Horror Films: Practical Magic, As Above So Below, The Counjouring and Coraline.
4. With November it’s time for bonfire night and firework displays. What’s the most exciting book you’ve read that’s kept you gripped? I read so many exciting books! It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover is probably the most recent book that excited me and kept me gripped.
5. What is your favourite Cosy Comfort read? I love cosy mysteries. The Lucy Stone series by Leslie Meier and Agatha Raisin series by M.C. Beaton are both firm favourites. I also always go back to Twilight and The Bell Jar.
6. What hot drink do you choose when curling up with a good book? Always coffee. I am a massive coffee head and coffee is always my hot drink of choice!
7. Do you have any exciting plans this autumn? I’ve not got anything set in stone but looking forward to Halloween, Bonfire night and cosy nights in under the blanket 🙂
Thanks for reading 😘