How did we get to the end of August so fast? I’m doing this post on the 30th because I doubt that I’m going to get through anymore books before the end of the month. And this has been a SLOW reading month for me. I’ve only read about half of what I usually do but I put this down to hot weather and the length of a lot of the books I’ve read. Here is my wrap up:
1. Every Day by David Levithan – 4 stars.
2. It Ends With Is by Colleen Hoover – 5 stars.
3. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines – 3 stars.
4. Existance by Abbi Glines – 2 stars.
5. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Perculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – 4 stars.
6. Revival by Stephen King – 4 Stars.
7. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare – 5 stars.
8. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare – 3 stars.
9. Breathe by Abbi Glines – 4 stars.
10. Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen – 4 stars.
11. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare – 4 stars.
12. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I’m pretty sure I’ll have this finished by tomorrow but as I haven’t finished it, I can’t give a rating yet!